We were blessed with a beautiful Easter Sunday today! The weather was perfect for all the sweet Easter dresses and sandals on the little girls at church, and of course the precious sweater vests and ties on the little men!


Gracie was thrilled to find that the Easter Bunny did make a stop at our house. He also hid a few of our Easter eggs around the house, so she enjoyed going on a mini egg hunt before finding her basket full of goodies!

After church, we went to Nana's (my mom) house for a delicious Easter meal. There was a huge ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, rolls, banana pudding... You get the idea, we were all stuffed afterwards! Nana even had Easter baskets for Gracie and Austin.


It was a wonderful day of family and celebration. Sean and I spent the past three days reading Gracie the Easter story from her Children's Bible. I love all of the fun stuff, but want so badly for her to be able to recognize the true meaning of this holiday as she grows up.
I hope it was a blessed day for all!







1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I love her little pigtails! And I love the Easter egg hunt around the house!
Post a Comment