Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

32 Weeks!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant today. I love telling people that I only have about 8 weeks to go! This seems like such a short time, especially when I break it down into days--only 56!

Things are still going well, I honestly cannot complain. It has been interesting watching this pregnancy become so different from my first. With Gracie, I had heartburn almost nightly during the third trimester and spent many nights dosing off sitting up because I was so uncomfortable. I have only had a few nights of minor heartburn, thank goodness. I'm still not sleeping well, but heartburn is not to blame this time!

I thought Gracie was an active baby in the womb, but I've since learned that she wasn't as active as I thought! Sean and I look on in disbelief at times as we watch Ethan shift and move around. I've never seen my stomach take such strange shapes... My belly button is still an "innie", but that hasn't stopped Ethan from trying to kick and push it to becoming an "outie"! Some of the things he does look so odd from our point of view! It makes me laugh so hard, but there are times when Sean just kind of looks like he's seen an alien... :)


I was around 32 weeks when I had my maternity pictures taken with Gracie. I have a few framed around the house that I just love. Since I didn't really want to pay to have them taken this time, I asked a very talented, upcoming photographer to take a handful of shots for me for free. ;) He also happens to be my husband, and while he really has very little interest in taking pictures, he impressed me with the amount of in-focus pictures he took, and with the overall composition of his shots! I guess he figured he'd better get it right the first time, otherwise, we just might have to go for round two! The above picture was one of my favorites. I did some cropping and editing, but I was surprised at how little was necessary. Good job, babe! :)

I have a 33 week appointment next week!

1 comment:

Lindsey S said...

What a good picture - he did a great job!

I'm so glad you've had such a great pregnancy. I have really enjoyed following along :)