Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yay, Friday!

Today has been a great day, and the fact that it's Friday is just the cherry on top! We started out at Target this morning and spent an entire hour getting a few things we needed, and getting ideas for Gracie's room. Gracie was surprisingly willing to hang out in the cart and seemed content to be along for the ride. That always makes things easier! We then headed to church for her Kindermusik class. She did her dancing and singing thing while the other 5 mothers and I chatted about childbirth... I was surprised to find that out of 6 women, I was the only one who had not had a c-section with my first baby. I'm hoping to keep it that way... oh, the stories they were telling... Finally, we met Sean for lunch at an awesome little pizza place. He gets to try out all these neat places downtown where he works, so I love when we can meet him and try something new. Oh, I guess I shouldn't leave out the fact that we got pulled over on our way to lunch, but the officer was so nice and friendly and I drove away without the ticket that my husband is sure he would have gotten had he been the driver. I think the officer was simply taken with the cutie in the backseat. ;) He gave her two police officer badge stickers, so it was worth it, right?

Here are a few pictures of my latest attempt to get a good picture of my girl. What I ended up with are shots showcasing her crazy personality, which translate into really great pictures. Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I simply adore that tutu ;-)

I took Bradly classes when I had my DS. There are a few (easy) tips that can help to make sure baby is in the correct position for a regular delivery.

If you want to know what they, just send me an email (I believe it will link to my gmail...)

:-)

Lindsey S said...

She is such a doll! Glad you didn't get a ticket :)

Platinum Rose said...

Great, great photos! You're so great at capturing all those precious moments! I wish I had those skills. Wow, what a huge relief you didn't get a ticket, yikes! I really want to get D into kindermusik somewhere soon.