Saturday morning we went on a hunt for a bedding set for our baby boy. I've been looking online for a while, even before we knew the gender, and had a favorite set in mind. When we arrived at the store, an hour away, we discovered they didn't have the bedding in stock, but we did see enough to know that it would be perfect and ordered it once we got home.
I immediately went searching for matching art work for the walls and came across an amazing seller on eBay who creates unframed art prints that coordinate with a variety of bedding sets I've happened to run across, including the one we purchased. Gracie also has a new bedding set now, so the process has truly begun!
We're also excited to announce that Baby Boy has a name, and his big sister approves! And he shall be called:
Ethan Reid :)
Sean and I had two names that we agreed on for our son, Ethan obviously being one of those. In the end, it just felt right, in the same way that Grace seemed perfect for our daughter. It's a biblical name meaning "he who is strong".








7 comments:
Love it!
Love the bedding and the name! :) Sounds like y'all will be busy this week!
I love Christina! I have to admit I scrolled down before reading anything else just to see what his name is going to be! =)
Love that name!
Great name! Reid was on our list when I was pregnant with Dell! We have good taste!!
Absolutely perfect :)
Cute bedding, and what a great name! Ethan is really popular right now...ranked #2 for boy names in 2009! That's so cute Gracie is already calling him by name, makes it all the more real! I'm so excited for you three!
Post a Comment