Tuesday, January 4th – 16 Weeks
Our baby is the size of an avocado, almost 5 inches long!
Symptoms: I have a good skin week, followed by a bad skin week, or so it seems. The hormones are definitely taking a toll on my complexion.
Differences from 1st Pregnancy: I'm still feeling more relaxed during this pregnancy. I know what to expect, what's normal at this stage, that kind of thing. I don't have time to think too much, which means this pregnancy is literally flying by!
Cravings: I have a sweet tooth, but no real cravings lately. :)
Other Highlights/Thoughts of the week: I had my 16 week appointment yesterday! I was able to hear the heartbeat again, which I love. As soon as the doctor placed the doppler on my tummy, there it was, a healthy little heart beating! My blood pressure was good and I've gained 5 pounds so far, up one pound from my last appointment. I also scheduled my next appointment, which will be our ultrasound! I'm SO excited to see this baby! We should also be able to find out the baby's gender. January 20th is the big day! I'm looking forward to making those fun decisions, like what bedding to buy and what name to choose... :)
I'm also feeling this little one more and more, mainly at night when I'm in bed, or whenever I'm actually sitting still for a moment. I'm loving those movements, they're so sweet and reassuring.







3 comments:
oh good :) Can't wait for the ultrasound!
You're pregnant?! Squueee!!!
I love reading these posts!
Post a Comment