Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Week. :)

I wanted to share a little bit of what Gracie was up to last week. We stayed busy getting together with friends, visiting the doctor (her appointment was for a flu shot and she didn't even cry!), and then finished up the week with her Kindermusik class. Aside from a make-up class we'll attend this week, this was the last official class that I'll participate in with Gracie. She enjoyed her "kids only" class so much, and has done so well with separating from me, that I decided to enroll her for the spring semester as well. I also thought Gracie might enjoy a new weekly activity, so she'll start evening swim lessons soon, which should be great since Sean can be a part of that with her, too.

Story time and drums (a favorite!).

We also met a good friend of mine and her baby girl for a trip to Starbucks and The Natural Science Center (which Gracie loves). I think both girls had a wonderful time! Gracie talks about Baby P all the time, it's so cute!


Gracie is also doing so well with potty training! It has honestly surprised me how she literally went from only diapers or pull ups to big girl underwear all day (except for naptime and bedtime). I had been consistently advised to not push it and instead let her show me when she was ready. Well, she's ready and had an amazing first week! She kept up the good work through the weekend and has had a great start to this week, too. When did she get so big?? It's funny how I've been wanting to get to this point, but watching her run around in Tinker Bell and Elmo undies is a big reminder of how quickly this girl is growing up!

2 comments:

Sweet Shots By Nicole! said...

it's so amazing how seeing them in big girl undies just changes them! They look so big! Yay Gracie for a week well done with pottying!

Lindsey S said...

Sounds like you and Miss G had a great week!