Time to Pack!
Finally, the time has come, we will be on our way to Hilton Head, SC tomorrow morning! I spent the evening checking, and re-checking, my list of "must haves" and have tried my hardest to minimize the number of bags we have to take! Sean had an interview this morning for a networking position and received a proposal this evening! I am so proud of him, and so thankful for this good news, but it does mean he won't be able to join us at the beach. He starts tomorrow morning, bright and early! Gracie and I will be riding with Nana and Grandpa Johnny. I don't know that they remember what it's like to travel with a baby, but they will soon find out! Now, as I've mentioned before, my little one is no fan of the car seat, even on our short trips to Target, so our 6 hour drive to SC should be an experience of its own! I'll have to catch up on my blog when we return...I hope to have some great pictures to share. :)







3 comments:
I've nominated you for the "Honest Scrap" award. Visit my blog for details!
http://lifewithoutclarence.blogspot.com/2009/09/honest-scrap.html
Have a great vacation and congratulations to Sean on the new job!! I hope the car ride to the beach goes ok!
You can buy kids every toy in the store and they still want to play with a non-toy. Kensi did this very same thing a ways back, putting in clothes and closing the suitcase, then taking them out and starting all over. It's so cute. Love, Aunt Pam
Post a Comment