Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 16...

As you can imagine, being a part of Austin's birth really threw me back to May 27, 2008...I love thinking back on that day. It was, after all, the best day of my life! I thought I would take the opportunity to go back 14 months, to the day my Grace was born! Here is Grace Ashlyn only minutes after birth...

Here is little Miss Grace today! She's getting to be such a big girl...This morning, she and I were "chatting" about Baby Austin, and when I mentioned him, she started rocking her arms back and forth as if she were rocking a baby! It was the sweetest thing, and the first time she's ever done that! It amazes me how much these little people really do understand, even before they can communicate their understanding.

Loving on Baby Chick...

1 comment:

cenichols said...

They are so precious when they hug their little animals. Kensi does that too. It looks like she has strawberry blonde hair. I bet Poppaw Lytle (that really sounds strange)loves that. Love, Aunt Pam