When Gracie met Austin...
Sean and I took Gracie to the hospital this evening to meet Baby Austin. Her first reaction was to "request" him, in the same way that she asks for an exciting looking toy at the store. I don't think she realized he was a "real" baby and seemed slightly miffed that so much attention was going his way. She did seem interested, but we didn't let her get close enough to find out what would come of it. :) She looks like such a big girl compared to her tiny cousin!
And here is the little man this evening, looking peaceful, and in my opinion, a lot like his mommy when she was a baby!
I found this picture of Ashley and I, so I had to add it! She was maybe a few days older than Austin in this picture. :)










4 comments:
What a cutie! He is so tiny! Hard to believe they were that small once =)
Aww how sweet! I'm sure they'll be very close! :)
AWW! Just when I didn't think you could up the cuteness on this post, you added an adorable picture! Look at the two of you! AWWWWW! Christina, I can so tell that is you! How stinkin' cute! I do think he favors Ashley and I think Gracie favors you! Thanks for adding that pic! I love it.
How sweet! That's so neat you found a picture of you and Ashley together too to post! I can definitely see the resemblance!
Post a Comment