My next appointment is in 3 weeks and I'll begin weekly visits once I hit the 36 week mark... I still can't believe this baby will be here so soon! I think I say this every single day!
We now have a place to change Ethan's bottom! :)

I found these storage bins on clearance at Kohl's, which was exciting to me not only because they happen to match the room, but because Gracie has the very same bins, just in a different pattern. I originally bought them along with two hanging closet organizers, one of which is now living in Ethan's closet. I like organization and accessibility when it comes to my kids' things!
His nursery is painted, the furniture is in place. Once I hang a few pictures and find curtains, his room will be finished!







2 comments:
LOVE the shelf!!! and a huge yay for 30 weeks :)
I love the changing station! Great find on those bins! I can't wait to see his whole room in person! 30 weeks!?!?!?
Post a Comment