Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

24 Weeks. :)

We were blessed with another beautiful afternoon yesterday. Gracie and I spent some time playing outside. This child loves her flowers! She's been checking on them daily ever since the tiniest bit of green broke through the mulch around the trees and mailbox. Now, the flowers are blooming and I love watching her crouch down next to them to inspect their progress. :) We are so ready for spring!


The weeks continue to zip by and I reached the 24 week mark on Tuesday. Ethan is weighing in at a little over a pound and is about as long as an ear of corn! There is no doubt that this boy is growing! I feel like my belly has just popped on out there over the past couple of weeks. I can't even imagine how it will look 16 weeks from now!


Things have been going well since my appointment last week. I've been staying active during the day, but have also made a point to take it easy while Gracie is resting. I carry a water bottle everywhere I go now to make sure I'm getting plenty of water throughout the day. I'm also sleeping well for the most part. I'm so tired by the time I go to bed that I don't have any trouble falling asleep.

I've been saying it for weeks, but this little guy is active! I love it! I feel him throughout the entire day, as opposed to only feeling him at certain times. My next appointment will be my glucose screening test on St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

I agree you definitely look like you "popped" some since just last week...a "big" difference over the course of only 1 week compared to the very, very tiny difference the first 23 weeks! You're so adorable pregnant (and not)!

I love that Gracie always has her fairy wings or a tutu on!

Lindsey S said...

So glad everything is going well. Gracie is adorable as always. And you look GREAT!

redwine said...

You Look Beautiful! This pic of Gracie is the one that Johnny thinks looks like me. I do too! Love, Nana

New Mommy!!! said...

Beautiful picture! How nice that you will have this to show your little one. You must live where it's warm, so jealous. I see pretty yellow flowers/daffodils/pansies behind you. Wish Spring would finally come here!