
(Senior Prom--almost 9 years ago!)
In eleven years, I've learned that relationships take effort, love is worth fighting for, and miracles do happen, and often arrive in tiny packages that take what you thought you knew of life and love and shift it all.
I've learned that I wouldn't be the same without this "boy next door". I've spent eleven years loving him, learning from him, leaning on him. He's always been just what I needed and continues to love me unconditionally.
And now, we're in the very best part of our journey so far. Parenthood has added a whole new dimension to the "us" that once was, and we're looking forward to staying on this wonderful, sometimes crazy, ride forever.
Eleven years ago, a plan was set in motion. I celebrate this day because of the memories, and I celebrate this day because of where it has lead me.

Happy Anniversary, Sean! Eleven years ago, I said I would be your girlfriend. Thank you for being mine for over a decade! I treasure the memories we've made and am thankful to have you as my partner and best friend. If someone had told me on January 25, 2000 that in eleven years I would be your wife, mother to a beautiful daughter, and expecting a son, I would have told them that such a life would be nothing short of a dream come true. I love you.







4 comments:
Happy eleven years to both of you!!!! We are very lucky girls to have found our soulmate so early in life and marry our high school sweathearts! It's amazing how fast life has passed us by, but the journey is a gift! :)
What a sweet post! Eleven years is something to celebrate! :)
aww yall look so little lol That is cute :) Its fun to think back before life reallly started!
What a precious post! And I love your prom picture! Congrautlations on 11 years! Blessings to you!
Cindy :)
Post a Comment