I'm 11 weeks pregnant today! Our baby is the size of a fig, or a little over 1 ½ inches head to bottom, and almost fully formed!

(This picture is from this morning. There is a definite bump now!)
Symptoms: Breakouts, Fatigue
How I’m Feeling: About mid-way into the 10th week, I started feeling so much better during the afternoons and evenings, when I would typically be feeling nauseated. Overall, “morning” sickness lasted about 4 weeks! I’m thankful that it was both brief and mild. I’m still tired, but that seems to be improving as well.
Differences from 1st Pregnancy: Morning sickness lasted about 2 weeks with Gracie, and was also very mild. Looking back at my first pregnancy journal, I’ve realized this pregnancy is still very similar. I am praying that this pregnancy continues to mirror my pregnancy with Gracie because it was such a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Cravings: How convenient that we just celebrated Thanksgiving! My first trimester cravings have been vegetables, specifically mashed potatoes. The only food that I have no interest in consuming is chocolate (which is very out of the ordinary for me, but not at all for Sean and Gracie). I have eaten lots of sour gummy worms (again, such a Sean and Gracie thing!). I have been surprised that I haven’t been drinking more milk. That was my beverage of choice while pregnant with Gracie. I find myself wanting water more than any other drink.
Other Highlights/Thoughts of the week: We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and spent the weekend in Williamsburg, Va. I can’t believe I am already 11 weeks pregnant…this pregnancy is going by much more quickly than I imagined! We’re starting to talk about names and we’ll be getting the nursery started once we know the baby's gender (in about 7 weeks!). There is lots to be done, and somehow we’re already down to a little over 6 months, but we’re excited and relaxed and enjoying the ride.







3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you are already 11 weeks as well! Almost into the 2nd trimester. Crazy!
Ahhhh you have a baby belly already! Wow, I guess it has been a while since I saw you! We need to change that soon. Miss you! I can't believe this is really true, that there is another baby on the way! So exciting!
LOL! I love what you said, "I can't believe this is really true"! I know exactly what you mean, and yes, I am starting to show much earlier this time around. I looked like this at 14 weeks with Gracie!
Post a Comment