Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Beach!

Just a few months ago, it seemed like October 8th would surely take forever to arrive. But, here we are, and our long awaited vacation has begun! We left for Hilton Head, SC after Gracie's Kindersmusik class this morning. It was actually tough to get her excited about going to class, even though her daddy was able to join us! She wanted to "go to the beach first"...

We arrived this evening, dropped our loads of stuff off in our villa, then headed outside for a walk around the resort grounds. We ended up on the beach, toes finally in the sand! Gracie was thrilled! She ran, and ran, and ran circles around Sean and I. She giggled and ran, twirled and ran, kicked sand and ran... We're looking forward to all the fun the next week will bring as we enjoy all the little moments with our girl. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!!

Jade said...

Awwww....I know you guys will have a blast! How cute that Gracie wanted to go to the beach first.

Platinum Rose said...

I hope you guys are having an awesome vacation!!! I know it's somewhat bittersweet though. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!