Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Highlights.

  • Music classes with Gracie. My grandmother joined us this morning. Gracie found her way to the middle of the circle where she twirled, wiggled, and jumped in what seemed to be a special show just for her.
  • Watching my grandmother participate in class. Gracie stayed close to her Great-Granny, and instead of bringing instruments to me to play, she took them straight to her, where she then made sure Granny knew just what to do. ;)
  • Before dropping Gracie off for her second class (the one without mommies), she very matter-of-factly let us know that "Mommy will leave and I will scream." And she did, a shrill, high-pitched scream, just as promised. This is a "highlight" simply because I couldn't believe she said it!
  • Lunch at a cafe downtown with my lovely ladies and husband (before dropping my grandmother off at her sister's house in a nearby city until Sunday morning). I'm looking forward to picking her up and squeezing in a bit more time with her before she leaves on Monday.
  • It's Friday! So excited we've made it to the weekend! :)

1 comment:

MommyLevan said...

Aw Im glad granny got a chance to go with you I know she enjoyed that.