Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

He's Here!

Our nephew, Andrew (Drew) George, finally made his appearance yesterday evening! His momma was induced Thursday evening (almost a week after his due date). After 24 hours of labor, the decision to take Drew by c-section was made. He's a beautiful baby, and a big one, weighing in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and 21 inches long! We're going to meet him tomorrow and I am so excited!

I think I'm relieved for his mom that he was a c-section baby...Gracie wasn't even 10 pounds, 9 ounces at her 8 week appointment! I can only imagine how thrilled his football coaching daddy is about his big boy. Just thinking about how proud they must be puts a big smile on my face!

2 comments:

Lindsey S said...

Aw congratulations auntie! Can't wait to se pictures!

Platinum Rose said...

Congratulations!! Wow, wow, wow, that's one big baby boy! So glad they went for a c-section too! Yikes. You'll have to tell me if this is on your side, or your husband's side...I can't keep up!