And now, here I am, mother of a 26 month old, looking back at a year in pictures, captions, and thoughts on life. I am so thankful for this online scrapbook, filled with the little day to day moments that keep me smiling, laughing, and loving my life. I am also so pleased with how happy this little blog has made those devoted family members and friends who visit (some every day) to check in on our little girl. What I didn’t realize at the time, however, is that others, women I didn’t know, would join our journey and stop by to see what Gracie was up to, as well! It has been so much fun meeting fellow bloggers, following their journeys, reading their stories, and getting a glimpse into the lives of these women and mothers, who are just like me, with the desire to reach out while loving, learning, sharing, hoping, and living life.
One Year Ago...
My blog is still going to be very much about Gracie (how could it not be?), but it’s going to take a slight turn as I share a bit more about myself and my life as a wife, photographer (in training), and stay-at-home mom to a toddler. I am consumed by these roles, but I have thoughts, opinions, and feelings that I’d love to share.
July 29, 2010

I'm not sure what she is doing here, but I asked for a smile during our very fancy tea party and this is what I got! She has changed so much over the past year, yet so much about her remains the same. She is my bubbly, smiley little girl. She's super sweet and never ceases to amaze me. :)







6 comments:
Wow! Congrats on your year of blogging! I have thoroughly enjoyed following the life of Gracie over the last few months! Can't wait to learn more about you and continue to watch her grow!
Awww, look at how much she's changed in a year! I loved reading your blog daily and of course loved seeing the pictures of precious Gracie!
Just as you are wrapping up your 365 Days, I am about to begin mine! You've inspired me to blog and capture those precious moments of Caleb's very first year. I hope I can keep up with it! :)
You've done a great job!
Congrats! Blogiversary and 365 are such accomplishments. I've already chickened out of the 365! Tough work! :)
She has changed so much & I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her grow!
aww I do remember her being a year and it is crazy how much she has changed right before our eyes :)
I'm so glad you began blogging a year ago. I love having the blog to go back in time, too. It's been great. I love being able to keep up with you this way, and I am glad you are going to start blogging about other topics going on in your life, too! Happy 1 year anniversary!
Post a Comment