This afternoon, we celebrated my nephew's 6th birthday! We had so much fun watching him enjoy his army themed party. My sister did an excellent job on his birthday cake, which as you can see, is a tank! The kids had the best time exploring the wooded area around the shelter where the party was held. Gracie and Austin were completely entertained by sticks and bugs. :) Happy Birthday, Chandler!



It was another HOT day, so when we returned home from the party, Sean and Gracie spent some time in the pool! It's been such a fun weekend, I just wish it wasn't over...








1 comment:
I am glad you guys had fun! You took a lot of good pictures. I told Brandi you were giving me a disc and she was excited cause she loved the one with her and landon and travis in it. Love you!
Post a Comment