
I don't really have any bad memories of my sister, although she may answer this question differently...We had an interesting childhood at times, and we stuck together. She's 4 years younger than me, but I swear, I leaned on her at times like she was the older sibling. She was basically the sweetest, most thoughtful sister ever. As I started toward the teenage years, and acquired my first boyfriend, I spent less and less time with her, more with the boy next door. I would often come home after she was already in bed just to find the sweetest drawings and "goodnight" letters on my pillow... Kind of makes me tear up a little. I guess I went totally off topic here, but to answer this question in one sentence: I have no worst memory of my sibling.
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
I'm just going to be honest; I did some naughty things as a child. I wasn't always the best big sister or the best childhood friend! I think if I had to choose, I would say that my naughtiest childhood memory was when my 4 year old self held a Barbie doll over my newborn sister's head...and dropped it. Naughty, not nice, horrible, and downright mean! I obviously had some adjustment issues when the new baby came along. I got into BIG trouble, surely got my rear end popped, and still cringe when I think about how badly I could have hurt that tiny newborn! What if the pointy feet had hit her in the EYE??
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Ahhhh...relaxation. I have a few places I retreat to when it's time to wind down. I enjoy coming here, to my blog, to write about Gracie and catch up on the blogs I follow. I enjoy going to our bonus room to put my feet up and spend some quality time with my husband. I also love any opportunity to meet my girlfriends at Starbucks for a little girl talk and a Mocha Frappuccino... :)
4. What was the last thing you won?
I actually just won a subscription to Family Circle magazine by entering a giveaway over at A Journey Not A Race! It was pretty exciting to win something!
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Hmmm...I don't really watch many game shows, but I guess I would say Family Feud? It would be fun and entertaining to have some of my family members on the show! :)







4 comments:
I love Family Feud! We definitely need another "relax" event soon at Starbucks! Miss you!
Happy early Mother's Day!!
Stopping by from 5Q Friday! Your little girl is adorable!!
I love your answer to #1! And I've wanted to go on Family Feud since I was a kid.
There is nothing like having a sister! I have two and they were (and are) my best friends!
Post a Comment