Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!

 
 
Happy Friday!
 
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Hmmm...I'm going to say Rachael McAdams, from The Notebook. I've seen her in love stories, a thriller, and comedies. I think she could handle me. :)

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
I did attend a church camp every summer for a few years growing up. My church youth group, which was relatively small at the time, joined lots of other youth groups for a week full of fishing, canoeing, hiking on trails through the woods, bonfires, outdoor games, swimming... the list goes on! It was always lots of fun.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Bees. Of any variety. This is a new thing for me, but after being stung multiple times last summer, I steer clear of those little guys! I tend to get a little dramatic now when a bee comes my way, and I've completely ruined my child. Now, whenever she sees a bug that even resembles a bee, she gasps, yells "Bumblebee!", and runs to me!

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
I drive him crazy with my feet. I don't even realize what I'm doing, but if we're sitting together, or sleeping, I always have my feet touching him. Most of the time, he fusses at me for rubbing my feet on his, or for kneading his calves with my toes. Weird, I know. :) But, I guess it could be worse!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I love Natalie Grant, and if you haven't heard any of her music, I recommend that you check her out. She is an amazing Contemporary Christian artist. Currently, my favorite song is Our Hope Endures. The music is beautiful, the lyrics powerful.

Alright, that wraps up my Five Questions! Visit Mama M. for more Five Question Friday answers!

2 comments:

MommyLevan said...

I did it too. Read mine lol I love your updated picture. I think that could win a contest. you need to start trying contest they pay sometimes you know! Love you.

redwine said...

I always knead my feet on Johnny's calves also. That is funny! The pic of gracie's feet is wonderful!