In one week, we make our move to the new house. If I'm ever going to finish packing, I've got to get creative...
Luckily, I found another great use for packing paper! Gracie was able to sit right in the kitchen floor and play while I packed up some of the pots, pans, and dishes.
She loves stickers, and she loves when I draw pictures of Cuddles, so I took my time, stopping to color with her while I was in the process of filling another box.
Note to self: Definitely do NOT leave the packing paper (turned drawing paper) in the floor for little feet to step on or run across...Those little feet just might get so excited when Daddy comes home that they run at full speed into the kitchen and slip on the paper, resulting in a bump on the head and lots of little tears. :(
Thankfully, those tears didn't last long and she was all smiles again minutes later...











3 comments:
She is so cute! Moving is such a hassle!! It takes so long and getting organized is such a task! I enjoyed your wedding pictures also!!
What a clever idea to keep her occupied and get some packing done at the same time! Oh no, I'm sorry about her slipping when Dad got home!
my girls LOVE stickers too, and elmo!
Post a Comment