Thank goodness it's Friday! As part of my "get-ready-for-the-weekend" routine, I'm joining Mama M. in answering the questions for this week! You can click right over to her blog for more 5 Question Friday answers!

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Money is great, and it's kind of necessary, but the things that are most important to me in this world don't cost a thing. I want to enjoy this beautiful life, and the people in it, for as long as possible, and would do so happily without any money!
Money is great, and it's kind of necessary, but the things that are most important to me in this world don't cost a thing. I want to enjoy this beautiful life, and the people in it, for as long as possible, and would do so happily without any money!
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
When the trash needs to be taken out, it happens. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's Sean, but it always gets done! It's just one of those things that we don't let hang around undone (like maybe the dishes?).
When the trash needs to be taken out, it happens. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's Sean, but it always gets done! It's just one of those things that we don't let hang around undone (like maybe the dishes?).
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I have had recurring dreams. When I was younger, there were multiple dreams that I would have over and over. It doesn't happen as often now. I think those dreams were the result of things I was worried or stressed about. They were unfortunately not pleasant dreams.
I have had recurring dreams. When I was younger, there were multiple dreams that I would have over and over. It doesn't happen as often now. I think those dreams were the result of things I was worried or stressed about. They were unfortunately not pleasant dreams.
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
I played the clarinet in middle school and learned to play the keyboard by ear when I was younger. I love music and instruments of all kinds, so I'm hoping Gracie will find an instrument that she loves some day!
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I played the clarinet in middle school and learned to play the keyboard by ear when I was younger. I love music and instruments of all kinds, so I'm hoping Gracie will find an instrument that she loves some day!
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Hmmm...there was a time when I thought I wanted to be a store owner. I was thinking pet shop at the time, maybe because I was working at one. :) Now, I think I would choose to own a boutique with baby clothes and accessories, or maybe a gift shop filled with lots of pretty, happy things.







1 comment:
thanks for your encouraging words about my "new job!" I know I still have a lot to learn, but it's still exciting!
#5... I don't think I have what it takes to run a store... I need a 'jammie day' too often!
Post a Comment