Mommy to Gracie and Ethan, Wife to Sean. I hold these titles close to my heart and thank God constantly for the privilege to call this little family mine. I am slightly picture-obsessed and always have my camera in reach, ready to capture those priceless moments with my children. I am inspired by the little moments with them that bring beauty to each day.
My Angel, My Blessing. She's also my employer, and the benefits couldn't be better! :) This sweet little girl is the *star* of this blog, and of my life. Every moment with her is a reminder of God's grace and of the many blessings that surround me.
Sean
My Husband, My Best Friend. He's ambitious, determined, and puts his desire to be a great father above everything else. It goes without saying that without him, I wouldn't have our Grace, but I wouldn't even be the same person if he weren't in my life. We've been a couple for 10 years and have a strong foundation under our 3 year marriage. I'm so thankful for his unconditional love and support.
Fridays are our favorite, not just because it means we've made it to the weekend, but because we have Kindermusik! This morning, Gracie's teacher brought out one of her favorite things: Bubbles!
I can't help but think of a book I read at least a thousand times to my son and read every day to my daughter. It is a Sesame Street book called Bubbles, Bubbles. They both love it. You need one of those battery operated bubble blowers. :-)
3 comments:
"Bubbles...bubbles...bubbles...MY bubbles!" is one of my favorite lines from Finding Nemo! Happy Friday!
Megan, thanks for all of the sweet comments! :)
I can't help but think of a book I read at least a thousand times to my son and read every day to my daughter. It is a Sesame Street book called Bubbles, Bubbles. They both love it.
You need one of those battery operated bubble blowers. :-)
Post a Comment