Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Asking for Prayers...

I received a phone call from my dad yesterday afternoon with terrible news. I hate those phone calls. The words come like a punch right to your stomach, and really grasping the meaning of those same words isn't instant...it's confusing. You can hear, and you kind of "get it", but you don't want to.

There was an accident at the plant where one of my uncles was working in West Virginia. He was sprayed with a dangerous chemical. I received news this morning that he passed away late Sunday night.

My chest hurts. My head hurts. I am so incredibly sad for my family. I am heartbroken for my aunt and their 10 year old son. It really hurts, so I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through at this very second.

If you have a moment, please pray for Donna and Kyle, and for my whole family. They are all hurting so much right now.

7 comments:

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Oh I am so sorry! I will be praying for you and your family.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Wow, what a terrible tragedy! They'll be in my prayers.

~Elizabeth

Platinum Rose said...

I've said prayers for all of you. I am so sorry, Christina. What a horrible, freak tragedy. I am so sorry your uncle was the one there at the wrong time. I am thinking of you all!

Rachelle said...

I am so sorry. HUGS! Many Ts & Ps your way!

Sharon said...

I'm very, very sorry to learn that this tragedy as impacted your family so profoundly. We will certainly be praying for your Aunt and Cousin.

Hang in there.

redwine said...

Johnny and I are praying for the entire Lytle family and we are so sorry to hear about Danny. He was a wonderful, kind person. I always liked him so much, as did everyone who ever met him. He will always be remembered and missed. God Bless. Mom

MollyinMinn said...

What a horrible tragedy. They will all be in out thoughts. I am so sorry.