I figured I'd join in with Mama M. and her Five Question Friday tonight! After my last post, I should say my day got much better! I'm so happy the weekend has begun! :)
1. What's your "comfort food"?
Hmmm...My "comfort foods" are vegetables: green beans, fried okra, mashed potatoes (with gravy!), fried apples...Yummy!
2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
I love handwriting Thank You notes! This is a habit my mom and grandma started early with my sister and I. I really enjoy picking out pretty note cards to send. :)
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Modern Family! Sean and I love this show, and we think the characters are hilarious! It would be fun to be part of that sometimes dysfunctional family for a month! And Baby Lily is just too cute... :)
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
I do a lot of Google searching and the site that seems to always have what I'm looking for is allrecipes.com.
5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Definitely Seinfeld. I watched this show a lot growing up and I think it's safe to say my mom has seen every single episode, and still uses Seinfeld quotes in daily conversation. She's awesome like that. :)








1 comment:
Man...nothin' better than a Seinfeld quoter! Your baby girl is adorable! Love your header!
Mama M.
My Little Life
Post a Comment