I love how organized Gracie's books and toys are now! She had way too many toys, half of which she barely played with, so we went through all of her toys, packed some away, and set some aside to either pass down or donate. Gracie also received this precious chair for Christmas and she loves it!
Another part of "getting things in order" was taking down some of our Christmas decorations. Some things will remain until after our New Year's Eve party with family, but we really needed to reclaim the space taken up by the tree! Gracie was very helpful! She was a huge help with unwrapping the lights, and then I turned around to see this:
She'd been wearing her new mittens around this afternoon, and it worked out well because they protected her little hands from this portion of our Christmas tree! :) She keeps me laughing!







2 comments:
Ok. Wanna come to my house? I could really use your help! Esp with Dell here! It looks great ;)
awww! So cute! I love her bookcase and chair in her room!
Post a Comment