Rainy days mean getting creative and keeping my little one entertained inside. This morning Gracie went through her closet and brought out some of her stuffed animals. We discovered that "Belkie" Bear fit perfectly in her stroller, but she didn't want to stop there! She insisted that Cuddles, Curious George, Belkie, and Mr. Polar Bear go into the stroller together...
When Mr. Polar Bear wouldn't stay at the top of the pile, Gracie got frustrated...
She then marched over to her toy crate, picked up her miniature version of Mr. Polar Bear, and with satisfaction, placed him on top of the pile.
Then, they were off. :) I love rainy days.











3 comments:
Awww, this is so sweet. I love her frustrated face! lol
I had a Belkie bear as a kid, too! I didn't know those still existed!
Well, actually Sean's step-mom gave this one to her, and her grandmother gave it to her...so he's been passed down! :)
Post a Comment