Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 72...

Pumpkin Patch!

One of my very favorite things to do once October arrives is to visit a pumpkin patch. Last year, Gracie was only 5 months old and we brought her to pick out her very first pumpkin! This year, she ran straight for the big pumpkins and tried to lift them up to us, with little luck. :) She ended up grabbing the perfect pumpkin and went running with it! Here's the winner!

5 comments:

JadeyGC06 said...

What is about little kids and pumpkins that are so cute? I love these pictures! You should add a picture from last years pumpkin patch pictures to compare. ;)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Adorable! I agree with Jade, I want to see a comparison picture to last year. I love that pumpkin patch, by the way-- it's the one we took G to when she was teeny tiny.

redwine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redwine said...

These are great pics! Gracie is adorable!

Platinum Rose said...

Awww how cute and how fun! I always loved doing that as a kid growing up, too! Can't wait to take our little boy...next year probably!