Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 65...

Today, I am posting this blog in honor of my niece, Kaylee. My heart is broken for her Mommy and Daddy, and for their families during this difficult time. Kaylee was due in November, but God was ready to hold her in His arms. She is now a beautiful angel in Heaven. Please keep this precious couple (my step-sister and brother-in-law) in your thoughts and prayers. Their strong faith, hope, and love for each other has been a true inspiration.

2 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

Oh no Christina, I am so devastated to hear this news. What happened? If she was due in November, this wasn't too terribly ahead of schedule...there must have been other complications? Oh how sad, I can't imagine what everyone is going through right now. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need to talk! Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I was praying for a miracle for them! How is Johnny holding up?