Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 44...

Gracie loves to dance! When she hears her favorite song, she stops whatever she's doing and heads for the middle of our living room. She will then dance, and bark (there is a dog barking in the song), until the song is over. It's very entertaining, and she moves so fast that I could barely get a clear picture! She's my little Dancing Grace! :)

4 comments:

JadeyGC06 said...

Hehe! So cute! I love that face she's making in the last picture! I love watching babies dance! They don't care who is watching them, they just have fun!

Platinum Rose said...

What song is it?

Christina said...

It is a song by The Wiggles! It's about a dog chasing his tail, and she spins around and barks to it! :)

cenichols said...

It is so funny when they start moving to music. It puts a smile on your face even if you are having a bad day. Alisha has Kensi shaking her booty. It's cute.