Out and About on Sunday Afternoon...
Gracie enjoys hanging out at the train table at Barnes and Noble! She didn't get to play long this afternoon. There were two little boys playing at the table with her and she was apparently in the way of their racing trains! She did, however, have fun for a few minutes! Honestly, I can't completely blame the boys for our brief stay. As is usual during our Barnes and Noble trips (for some unknown reason), we had to whisk her away for a diaper change!
As we were leaving, Gracie found something very interesting...
Mom, what is this stuff?







3 comments:
So cute...and KK has those same shorts!
It must be the smell of the coffee! LOL I love watching her play with the trains! :) What did she find? I can't tell in the picture.
She was picking up pine needles (I guess that's what they were). Maybe it is the smell of coffee...hmmm... :)
Post a Comment