Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 10...

These first few photos are actually from yesterday evening, but I wanted to include our birthday celebration for Grandpa Johnny! We started celebrating with dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant, then it was time for presents and a very yummy, and colorful, cake made by his daughter, Brandi! A very pregnant Ashley and her husband also joined us. We were hoping this would be the last picture taken of her before she gives birth to Baby Austin!


As for today...

2 comments:

cenichols said...

So many expressions. She's adorable. Aunt Pam is so sorry she missed Gracie's visit. I wasn't feeling well. I looked forward to seeing her. Grandma and Grandpa Lytle really enjoyed her visit. Hugs and kisses.

Christina said...

She has a very expressive face! You'll have to see her in action. :) We hope to make it up for a visit again this Fall.