What a lovely Thursday afternoon! After making sandwiches, packing a cooler, and being absolutely sure to grab the camera, we took Gracie to the park for a picnic. It's one of my favorite things to do. We love when Daddy can join us, which he did today before heading to work, but we also enjoy going just the two of us, a mommy/daughter picnic. My thought was that the park would be a great place to get today's photo, but after turning my camera on and attempting to take that first shot, I realized I left the memory card at home... Luckily, I know there will be many more opportunities for park pictures. In fact, I can only imagine how many will find their way to this blog over the coming year... :) Instead, here are a few of Gracie after returning home. She loves her Little People! She is showing Mommy her "lady" in this picture:
And here she is, looking very serious, with her bus and people...
Gracie is also learning to point out her body parts! She can point to her nose, ears, and toes when asked!







1 comment:
Look at that smart girl! Awww! I'm enjoying your blog so much!
Post a Comment